Hive & Keeper celebrates the rich variety of British honey. Each year I take to the road and source honey that’s pure; straight from the hive with no heating, blending or additives. The taste, colour and texture of honey vary so much, from dark brown to almost white, from spicy to nutty and fruity, and from runny smooth to deliciously set with a granular bite or marshmallow smoothness. The combinations are endless, determined by the flowers the bees visited, the weather and the bees themselves. No two kinds of honey are the same. Hive & Keeper celebrates this diversity, keeping each honey separate, no blending in big commercial vats for us. Instead, each honey we sell is unique, impossible to replicate and sold in small limited-edition batches. And of course, I only buy from beekeepers I’ve talked to, visited their apiaries and can see are good, with their bees’ health and wellbeing paramount. Enjoy the honey!
- Slogan Celebrating the rich variety of British honey
- Listing categories Artisan / Deli / Farm Shop / Food / Grocers / Producer
- Keywords Antibiotic Free, Vegetarian, Ethically made, Locally Sourced, Planet Friendly
- Location / Region England
- Our Mission Hive & Keeper curates collections of limited edition British raw honeys illustrating their rich diversity.