At Eric & Albert’s Crafts create handmade eco-friendly wooden toys.
We only use sustainable FSC/ PEFC/ GIB certified sycamore and ash wood grown in Britain for our toys. They are then finished with completely natural plant based stains with no plastics, no synthetics, no nasties whatsoever! And all our toys are CE certified.
We are a small husband and wife family run business, crafting and designing our timeless wooden toys and crafts with our toddler in tow! Everything is carried out in house, from crafting to packaging and marketing, ensuring we do so in the most eco-friendly of ways. Each toy is carved individually and hand painted resulting in unique pieces and characters.
Our children’s toys are based on the Montessori and Waldorf approaches to raising children, encouraging open-ended imaginative play. Create your own small worlds wherever you are!
- Slogan Handmade, eco-friendly wooden toys designed and made by us in Kent, UK.
- Listing categories Gifts and Gadgets / Artisan / Arts and Crafts / Retail / Toys, Babies, Children
- Keywords Cruelty-Free, Eco-friendly, Handmade, Locally Sourced, Organic, Ethical, Sustainable, Zero-waste, Natural, Responsibly Sourced
- Location / Region United Kingdom/ England
- Our Mission Creating wooden toys to spark imaginations with nature at the heat of everything - our carbon footprint and environmental impact is our foremost concern. Sustainable wood, natural stains, no nasties, minimal waste - lovely timeless toys.
- Special Offer Please use "livewell10" for a 10% discount!