I have created Millennium Yoga because I felt the need for a little sanctuary of peace in the middle of the hustle and bustle of London. When you come home to Greenwich Peninsula you can carve some time to yourself here, in a place that my students refer to as an oasis of calm, an escape from the busy, ever-present city, a space where you can come to ‘just be’.
My main focus when teaching yoga is to leave you less stressed, relieved of tension and tightness, enjoying a feeling of wellbeing and gratitude.
- Slogan Take a deep breath in. Let your body become softer and more spacious; then allow yourself to melt and relax as you exhale. Arrive at the here and now, arrive at yourself.
- Listing categories Aromatherapy / Health / Massage / Meditation / Relax / Retreat / Wellbeing / Yoga
- Keywords Eco-friendly
- Location / Region England
- Our Mission I am here to help people let go of stress and tension, and allow them to experience Wellness, Harmony and Joy again.
- Special Offer All my students have the option to buy a pass of 6 classes where they only pay for five. These classes need to be taken within 8 weeks.
One review on “Millennium Yoga”
I am so glad I found Blanka and her classes! I look forward to her class each week.